2011年7月15日星期五

Student Card & Economics

Finally
I get my KBU's student card
see~

I wait 1 week to get my student card

After u get my student card
i went to the library
why?
because need to find the economic book lar!
want do the reading report
my eco's lecture say tat have 2 book of the 9 book
can found in the library
so i went to find it

At First
i cant find it
because so many bookshelf
I oso dunno library have which book
Finally...Foong Chia suggest go to ask librarian

GOOD IDEA!

Librarian is good intention help us find the book
i gv her see my list
then she help us find the book

Finally
We success find 2 book
one is Economic in one lesson
another is New ideas from dead economists
I borrow Economic in one lesson

Oringinally, i wanted to have borrowed two
because a student card can borrow 3 books
but Mun Hong oso want borrow
so he borrow tat one New ideas from dead economists lolzz


Thanks God

没有评论:

发表评论

→余音绕梁←