Yesterday night
Its a wonderful night!
I'm very fortunate to attend Shalom Malaysia Concert in our church.
They are I BELIEVE IN GOD (IBIG) Band
Before i go there, i think this concert is nothing special
but after enjoying, i know i am wrong
The beginning of time, a Korean girl begin to sing a song
Don't see her as polite as pie, when she start to sing
Shocked me!
Her voice very loud and clear, still got vibrato!
After her song, turn to a handsome man
He is tall (A small voice: suite me...haha)
He sing a Korean song...but i really don't know what he was singging
Then is my appreciate man's turn lar!
He choose a english song, after that he sang girl generation's "Gee"
That time we all feel that he was spanking! hahaha
This is the pic for all Korean's singer...got 7 singers wor!
Their mode of worship is very good
They success led to the presence of each person
I saw that they all are very active and enjoy themselves
They have a big infectant power
If at that time i was not late and no sitting in the back
I will definitely follow them dance together.
Concert last night, most of them are christian
just a few non-christian
so no one else respond to the call from God
For this things, i feel very sad
but i know that God is more sad than me
After the call, we continued our praise and worship
This is the man that i am appreciate
I am happy can take photo with him
Must say thank you to Jessica!
hahaha
His name is YUHAN....if not wrong....hahaha

you'r welcome! ^^
回复删除